Help&Support Help&Support

Ответ

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 11.10.2012, 14:30   #1
rumpilstilskin
Гость

По умолчанию problem connecting to my new cmangos server

Hello,

Got a problem connecting to my new cmangos server.

It's quite strange in fact;

Moved my previous install mangos 401 from C: to my desk. Then created from scratch on the C disk a new server using git clone git://github.com/cmangos/mangos-wotlk.git for the core and git clone git://github.com/scriptdev2/scriptdev2.git ScriptDev2 for the script.

Every think went smoothly; compiled with no problems with Visual 2008, created maps, dbc, then Vmaps and mmaps.

Updated to 12189_01_mangos_creature_template_spells with a problem on 12188_01_mangos_vehicle_accessory got the following error message :

Nevertheless update up to 12189_01_mangos_creature_template_spells.

Changed the name of the server file from mangos-woltk to Mangos like previously for SQLyog to connect with the same settings.

Now what is VERY STRANGE, is that I connect to my new server, the log server indicates : Revision 12209, but I am still connecting to UDB (401) mangos 11376 for revision 2036 and 3.0.8 Acid !

And what is STRANGER than all is that my characters and created items and quests are in the game !

Looks like I am still on my old server ! But I've put the old server to trash and restarted my pc !

Should I create a new connection on SQLyog ? And if so, what would be the connections data for characters, mangos, realmd and scriptdev2 ?

For mangos I think I have to put the UDB version, what would that be? Or where can I find this version? Since I Git bashed git://github.com/cmangos/mangos-wotlk.git I dont know the exact version I cloned.

Thank you for any help !
Старый 14.10.2012, 14:26   #2
schmoozerd
MaNGOS Dev

Поблагодарили 80 раз(а) в 26 сообщениях
schmoozerd Скоро придёт к известности

Hi,
sorry that moderation took so long

First line in the log tells that the binaries belong to 12209, so this should be alright.
However you use a UDB 401 - so you need to apply the updatepacks of UDB.

You can use the udb-helper script to reset to a clear udb 405 state, located in the "trunk" folder.
On windows you need to open a "Git bash" in the trunk directory of your svn clone, and call "sh InstallFullUDB.sh"
schmoozerd вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 14.10.2012, 14:56   #3
rumpilstilskin
Гость

Thank you schmoozerd for yout answer

Need a precision please^^ I am on windows. What is the "trunk directory of my svn clone" ?

Should I Git bash on Mangos folder and call sh InstallFullUDB.sh? If not thank you to detail where I should Git bash^^
Старый 14.10.2012, 15:11   #4
schmoozerd
MaNGOS Dev

Поблагодарили 80 раз(а) в 26 сообщениях
schmoozerd Скоро придёт к известности

in the trunk directory of the directory tree into which you cloned udb.
schmoozerd вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 14.10.2012, 16:10   #5
rumpilstilskin
Гость

I cloned UDB in C:\. Git bashed : git clone git://github.com/cmangos/mangos-wotlk.git. That created the file mangos-woltk now named on my computer Mangos.

Should I then Git bash sh InstallFullUDB.sh in C:\Mangos?

Sorry schmoozerd, I am sure your information is clear enough but when it comes to programs and computeurs I am often lost
Ответ

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Поиск в этой теме:

Расширенный поиск
Опции просмотра